1. Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These Terms of Participation govern the conditions for participation in the Sweepstakes as well as any necessary rights transfers. The description and the procedure of the respective competition takes place in the context of the respective competition action on the Facebook page of Inikama.
(2) The organizer of the competition is Inikama GmbH, Winterhuder Weg 29, 22085 Hamburg, Germany, + 49-40-35676916, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.inikama.com
(3) By participating in the respective competition these terms and conditions are accepted.
(4) The competition is not affiliated with Facebook, it is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook.
(1) Eligible to enter the competition are all those over the age of 18 and resident in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Spain, Sweden or the United Kingdom. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
(2) Eligible participants can participate in the competition by liking the competition posting and by leaving this rating up to the winners' selection and posting in the competition post comments.
(3) Participation is possible until 06.03.2019 23:59 CET.
3. Win and win-notification
(1) The prize is one Kuala Lumpur backpack.
(2) The winners will be randomly selected among all eligible participants within one week of the entry deadline. The winners will be notified via Facebook comment feature or in a separate post and asked to send an e-mail to an e-mail address specified therein, in which the personal data is duly and completely transmitted. This information serves to send the prize.
(3) If a winner does not submit an e-mail to us within 72 hours, the winnings entitlement will lapse. In this case, we are entitled to make a replacement draw.
(4) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(5) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid in cash.
(6) If circumstances occur which we are not responsible for, the respective winner accepts a reasonable replacement profit.
(7) The winnings will be sent to the winner via UPS to the address indicated. When transferring the prize to a carrier, the risk passes to the winner. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
4. Right of use
(1) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his name for advertising purposes.
5. Liability and indemnity
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content, the provision, publication or use of which violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us against claims of any kind whatsoever resulting from the illegality of photos that the participant used. The indemnity obligation also includes an obligation to fully indemnify the organizer against any legal defense costs (such as court and attorney's fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or used photos or other content (for example, comments) violate applicable law or third-party rights. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or otherwise offend against the social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
7. Early termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely or partially terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even if deadlines are not met, or change them as the case progresses, for technical (eg computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software / hardware) or legal ( eg. Prohibition by Facebook) reasons if it is not possible to guarantee a proper execution of the competition.
9. Final provisions
(1) If the conditions of participation contain ineffective regulations, the validity of the remaining conditions remains unaffected.
(2) German law applies. A legal remedy for checking the competition is excluded.